Add a Listing to This Page
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.
To renew your listing, please send a request to the webmaster and specify which listing is yours.
Remove a Listing
If you placed a listing on this page that has since been filled or is no longer open, please send a message to the webmaster and specify which listing it is so that we can remove it.
Mountain View Church of Christ in Las Vegas, New Mexico
53A Mountain View Dr.
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mountain View Church of Christ in Las Vegas, New Mexico is looking for a full-time evangelist/preacher.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1-3 years of pulpit preaching experience within the Church of Christ, but all levels of experience will be considered. It is preferred that he hold a degree/certification from a Christian university or school of preaching.
He should be outgoing but humble, energetic yet compassionate, motivated yet patient but above all love the Lord and be excited to plant the seed of the Gospel in our community. He must promote unity within the church and proactively seek out opportunities to share the Gospel with members and others in Las Vegas.
He should be spiritually mature, dedicated, grounded in the truth and above all else, love Jesus and his Church. He should have deep knowledge of scripture and be able to effectively communicate the Holy Word of God to all age groups.
We seek a married man whose wife will take an active role in the Church and complement his abilities as well as become deeply involved in the ministries, activities, and lives of the members of the Church and community.
Responsibilities and duties
- Preparing and preaching sermons for Sunday AM and Sunday PM services, a Sunday morning adult Bible study and Wednesday night Bible study
- Lead singing service as needed
- Conduct personal Bible studies and small group studies with members of the Church and the community
- Visit the wayward members, elderly, sick, and shut-ins at home, nursing homes and at local hospitals
- Officiate at weddings and funerals for congregation members
-Spiritual counseling for congregation members as needed
-Work closely with youth ministers to encourage local youth group
- Outgoing, family man with pulpit experience and preaching in the Church of Christ
- Motivated by a love for God
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to discern scripture with the ability to effectively communicate God’s word to all ages
- Humble, energetic, enthusiastic individual to preach practical and engaging sermons
- A supportive Christian wife who is involved in his ministry and Church activities
Health insurance includedx