Add a Listing to This Page
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.
To renew your listing, please send a request to the webmaster and specify which listing is yours.
Remove a Listing
If you placed a listing on this page that has since been filled or is no longer open, please send a message to the webmaster and specify which listing it is so that we can remove it.
Full-time Associate Minister
Pulpit Minister – The church of Christ in Bellevue, Nebraska seeks a Pulpit Minister who is humble, approachable, and credible. This congregation with an active membership of about 130, currently has one full-time associate minister, three elders, and five deacons. The congregation desires to grow both spiritually as well as numerically. We strive to develop disciples through a process of belonging, learning, and serving.
This full-time, immediately available, Pulpit Minister position is an opportunity to join a healthy, active, church family bringing Gods Word to our community. This ministry will promote growth in relationship with the Lord, relationships with one another, and outreach to the lost. The purpose is to glorify God in word, worship, and daily lives.
• Must be a male member of the church of Christ who lives the Gospel.
• Ability to preach and teach.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills (both verbal and written).
• Demonstrate fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
• Be able to work with and relate to younger adults as well as older adults.
• Have a bachelor’s degree (with a Bible major preferred), but applicants without a degree who have successful ministry experience may be considered.
• Preaching the Truth Without Compromise:
- Deliver Biblical sermons during Sunday morning services.
• Teaching Sound Doctrine from the Bible:
- Teach Sunday morning & Wednesday evening Bible classes.
• Visiting & Encouraging Members:
- Visiting the sick at home or in the hospital, shut-ins, & nursing home residents.
- Coordinating visitation efforts with other members.
• Providing Spiritual-Based Guidance and Counseling:
- Make appropriate referrals as needed.
• Remaining available for special circumstances such as funerals & weddings.
The Pulpit Minister will work under the oversight of the eldership and in collaboration with the associate minister and deacons.
Submit resumes to the elders at firstname.lastname@example.org