Add a Listing to This Page
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.
To renew your listing, please send a request to the webmaster and specify which listing is yours.
Remove a Listing
If you placed a listing on this page that has since been filled or is no longer open, please send a message to the webmaster and specify which listing it is so that we can remove it.
Position Vacancy: Minister
Greer Blvd Church of Christ
Address: 700 S Greer Blvd
Pittsburg Tx 75686
Interested applicants contact Name: David Stickels 903 573 1313 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greer Blvd Church of Christ, Pittsburg, TX is seeking to find a minister who has a servant’s heart and will serve the Lord under the direction and guidance of the elders of the congregation. You will have a supportive, healthy and unified Body of Christ to accomplish the main objectives of this ministry. We are looking for someone who is able to provide biblical and relevant teaching by being committed to the authority of God’s Word and the application of it in your personal life. The position will consist of preaching, assisting in supporting the members of the church, and facilitating the church growth.
Qualities and Character Traits We Expect in our Minister:
• Christ-like Spirit - Should be evident and reflective in all his relationships.
• Humility - The individual should be open to the direction of the elders and not his own personal agenda.
• Self-disciplined - The position takes a lot of energy so it is vital to have a servant’s heart.
• Positive and Patient - Valuable traits in teaching and church growth.
• Responsible and Organized - Able to see a project through from start to finish.
• Biblically Based - Minister must be committed to the authority of God’s Word seeking to apply it in his personal life and in the pulpit.
• Committed to the Church Family - It is important to assist others in the spiritual development of God’s will.