Add a Listing to This Page
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.
To renew your listing, please send a request to the webmaster and specify which listing is yours.
Remove a Listing
If you placed a listing on this page that has since been filled or is no longer open, please send a message to the webmaster and specify which listing it is so that we can remove it.
Youth Minister, Lansing MI
• Be responsible for the leadership and direction of the youth ministry at Holmes Road.
• Coordinate planned youth ministry activities that reflect Biblical objectives, guidance by the Holy Spirit and that blend into the overall mission and vision of the Holmes Road church.
• Have activities which engage our youth in church activities (service projects, missions, worship, teaching, pantry, visiting, etc.,) with all groups/ages of the church family.
• Stay informed and up-to-date on the various materials, resources and strategies that can be utilized in implementing, maintaining and moving this ministry forward.
• Develop teams of parents, adult volunteers and mentors to assist with this ministry within the established goals, objectives and plans.
• Function as a valuable part of the ministry team and staff at Holmes Road.
• Be available to the youth, parents and church members as needed.
• In January of each year complete a calendar that lists planned activities, functions, camps, retreats, etc. and submit it to the Elders.
• Obtain a copy of and review the schools and church calendars that involve our families, adults and youth. Use this information to help schedule attendance at various events - sports, academic, arts, outreach, community, etc.
• Follow up with and contact youth members who are not in attendance weekly.
• Have group activities and classes for high school and junior high.
• Be available to preach as needed or directed (pulpit minister gone, special times, etc.) • Complete various administrative functions including budgeting and management for the youth ministry.
• Accountable to the Elders
• Maintain availability by phone and schedule regular office hours and days off. This information is to be communicated to the congregation.