The Parkview Church of Christ is undertaking a search for our next Youth and Family Minister. We are a truly diverse and familial congregation of around 150 members, with ~2 dozen middle school and high school students. There is great potential for our next minister to grow the ministry by involving parents, families, and young adults. Our previous youth minister left in very good standing to pursue another ministry opportunity.
We would prefer a man with the following qualifications and characteristics:
1. A devoted disciple, mentor, and role model
2. College or preaching school graduate with a ministry degree, or comparable work experience
3. Previous experience either in Youth and Family ministry or time spent in an internship
4. Married (having children not necessary)
5. An organized self-starter with the ability to look ahead and plan.
6. Being knowledgeable about digital media and the ability to lead worship is a plus.
Primary Bible class teacher for the youth group (Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings)
Coordinate regular youth fellowship opportunities
Visitation and encouragement which could include public and/or in-home visits
Oversee seasonal programming (summer camps for kids and teens, mission trips, LTC, and VBS)
For a detailed job description and benefits information, contact email@example.com
To submit your resume and references, contact firstname.lastname@example.org