The Gastonia Church of Christ in Gastonia, North Carolina is searching for a new full-time Minister
• Established in 1947.
• Typical Sunday morning attendance: 90.
• Building is owned by the congregation and has facilities for the assembly, Bible classes, and fellowship meals.
• Congregation’s strength is in caring for and taking care of one another.
• Meeting times: Sunday Morning Bible Class and assembly, Sunday Evening assembly, Wednesday Evening devotional and bible classes.
• Leadership: 2 Elders and 1 Deacon
• Gastonia is located about 20 minutes west of Charlotte, North Carolina.
• Easy access to Charlotte-Douglas International Airport, Amtrak, and Interstates 85 and 77.
• Gastonia has a population of about 75,000
• County seat of Gaston County (population 200,00)
Expectations of a new Minister:
• Sound scriptural philosophy and understanding.
• Ability and desire to preach and teach the word for the edification of the members.
• Willingness to evangelize in the community and to inspire and equip members do the same.
• Work with congregation in visiting and mutual support.
• Preach in Sunday assemblies and teach Wednesday night adult class.
• Conduct group and individual Bible studies for members and seekers.
To apply or for further information please contact the Elders:
Joel Valone, mobile: 828-446-3774, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Malone, mobile: 612-802-8050, email: email@example.com