Add a Listing to This Page
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.
To renew your listing, please send a request to the webmaster and specify which listing is yours.
Remove a Listing
If you placed a listing on this page that has since been filled or is no longer open, please send a message to the webmaster and specify which listing it is so that we can remove it.
House Parents in Training
The New Mexico Christian Children's Home is currently seeking married couples for House Parents in Training. NMCCH is a private, not-for-profit, Christian organization serving children in need since 1954 and is supported by the generous donations of churches and individuals.
House Parents work a one week on/one week off schedule with 8-12 children (with their own children included in the count.)
Our House Parents in Training work alongside the current house parents and help out in other areas on campus until an opening becomes available in a cottage. Until they are assigned to their own cottage, House Parents in Training work a traditional 40-45 hour work week.
Some benefits include:
• Housing and utilities (both on and off duty)
• Health and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan, with company match up to 5 percent
• Free Internet
• Access to our gym and fitness room
• Be at least 21 years of age or older
• High School diploma or equivalent is required
• A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Ability and desire to work and live with youth
• Ability to pass a thorough background check and reference verification procedure in order to determine one’s fitness to satisfactorily and safely care for youth
• Must be married at least two years
• Must be willing to be an active member at the Southside Church of Christ in Portales (This is the church home of NMCCH).
For inquiries, contact Allen Mann, Director of Public Relations at email@example.com or call 575-356-5372. Please visit our website at http://nmcch.org for more information and to fill out our online application.