Add a Listing to This Page
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.
To renew your listing, please send a request to the webmaster and specify which listing is yours.
Remove a Listing
If you placed a listing on this page that has since been filled or is no longer open, please send a message to the webmaster and specify which listing it is so that we can remove it.
Family and Youth Minister
The Creekside Church of Christ in Greenville, Texas is seeking a Family & Youth Minister who will partner with our congregation to promote the spiritual development of our youth and families, help strengthen the foundation of the home, and mentor our families and youth in practicing our faith in the community and with one another while reaching the lost.
• Coordinate retreats for families, married couples, and youth
• Coordinate Family and Youth events
• Coordinate Leadership Conventions (LTC or L2L and Teach the Truth – T3)
• Coordinate domestic and/or international mission trips
• Coordinate Youth camp(s)
• Help coordinate VBS
• Make in-home visits to each family’s (youth and young families) home a few times a year
• Coordinate after school programs for youth and young families
• Be in a teaching rotation
• Be willing to fill in preaching
We offer a competitive salary and vacation package.
Send resumes and inquiries to: email@example.com OR Creekside Church of Christ, 6113 Jack Finney Blvd, Greenville TX 75402