Add a Listing to This Page
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.
To renew your listing, please send a request to the webmaster and specify which listing is yours.
Remove a Listing
If you placed a listing on this page that has since been filled or is no longer open, please send a message to the webmaster and specify which listing it is so that we can remove it.
The North Madison Church of Christ (NMCC) is seeking a full time pulpit minister. NMCC is a loving and compassionate family desiring to spread the word of God through our devotion, service and worship to Jesus Christ our Savior.
NMCC is located in Madisonville, Texas centrally positioned between Dallas and Houston on I-45 and approximately 4 mile NNE of Bryan/College Station. Madisonville’s population is 4,636 (2016). Our congregation numbers 75. NMCC has three Elders and six Deacons.
The man we seek to preach Jesus and serve the NMCC congregation would have some of the following attributes/abilities:
• Desires to grow with our congregation and engage with our church family encouraging, inspiring and challenging one another to bear fruits of the Spirit.
• Has the ability to organize thought drawing from scripture, utilizing effective communication to preach sermons (narrative and textual) that encourage and teach our congregation young an old.
• Can draw from life applications and help our member gain spiritual maturity; thus supporting our church members in learning how to feed themselves in God’s word.
• A man who is faithful and steadfast devote d to worship and prayer seeking God’s will in their daily walk; is a true disciple of Christ and unwavering in their devotion to the Great Commission and the Great Commandment.
• Has a heart that constantly strives to facilitate unity in our membership and has a spirit that encourages our members in both good and difficult times.
• Is energetic and committed in working with our church family to grow and develop, not just in numbers but also in spiritual maturity and devotion to our Lord and Master-Jesus.
Payment/benefits and other support provided by the church family will be negotiated/agreed to by the selected minister candidate and the Elders of NMCC.