We're looking to hire a man to work in our community as an Evangelist - by definition a person who seeks to convert others to the Christian faith; especially by way of developing relationships with the lapsed, the lost, the hurting, and those in need within the surrounding area. *We're not looking to hire someone to talk to believers from the pulpit only. *We want to hire a man who wants to get into the community, who may be desirous of leading a small core group to do the same.
The individual we seek to hire will be a BIBLE school-trained graduate with a demonstrated heart for Evangelism! and is someone who has demonstrated church growth through relationship development; is willing to work to increase interest in and the member population (attendance) of and for the Rincon Valley church of Christ, located in Santa Rosa, CA
Additionally, the successful candidate will accept responsibility and be able to demonstrate practical ability to:
1) Draw people to Christ;
2) As appropriate, the candidate will be encouraged to utilize the church to hold evangelistic (convert) class, support group meetings, and other activities that may be relevant during non-worship hours
3) Potentially participate in the teacher rotation to present classes to believers which may help facilitate Evangelistic and church growth efforts, and/or develop newer believers;
4) Hold regular office hours (TBD)
5) Potentially present one or two Sunday morning sermons per month
6) Other aspects will need to be discussed and agreed upon prior to execution.
This individual will report regularly to the Elders, and it is anticipated the successful candidate will participate in all member activities, attend worship, classes, etc., when other position-related activities do not interfere.
>> Individuals with lessor credentials/desires need not apply. Thank you.
Annual salary range: high $50's to $60k
Please send introductory replies along with your resume and what you see as the ideal position plan to:
email@example.com - Attn: D. Christian