October 3-6, 2018
Make plans now to meet us and share the amazing things that our Lord is doing in Europe. The conference will be at the Park Inn Danube by Radisson, near the Danube River and the scenic old towne.
- Hear from European leaders and veteran missionaries about opportunities and methods for outreach in a European context/community
- Learn from those experienced in reaching refugees and immigrants
- Enjoy choral groups and a challenging speakers each night
- Enjoy a time of discussion, brainstorming, fellowship and encouragement from your coworkers from across Europe.
- Encourage and be encouraged by your coworkers.
- Registration on the evening of the 3rd
- Class sessions on the 4th and 5th
- Conclude with breakfast on the 6th
- A sightseeing excursion will be offered either the 4th or 5th
Topics and speakers include (more to come)
- Keith Lancaster - Praise & Harmony Workshop
- Truitt Adair - Keynote
- Dominic Dos Santos - Keynote
- Dr. Sandra Hazelip and Valbona Valca - Ladies' Classes
- Rudi Renken - Class for Young Men
(Jeff Jenkins was scheduled to speak, but regretably had to cancel due to illness in the family)
To help, we invite two members of any European Church of Christ to be our guests as long as they agree to sharing rooms with two beds. Lodging and meals for these two will be covered by the sponsors. All guests are responsible for transportation. All are welcome to come but we can only cover the lodging for two from European congregations, sharing a double room.
Deadline for Reservations is August 15th 29th